Cascadia Action Network is hosting #YouthvGov Fair, an event dedicated to creating awareness surrounding the upcoming Juliana v. Trump trial, with the goal of pushing the Trump administration to establish a climate recovery plan based on science.
- Cascadia Action Network, a student organization dedicated to environmental and social justice, is hosting #YouthvGov Fair, an event dedicated to creating awareness surrounding the upcoming trial for the Our Children’s Trust case in Eugene. Our Children’s Trust is an organization representing Juliana V. Trump in a lawsuit that consists of 21 youth suing the federal government in order to ensure the Trump administration establish a climate recovery plan based on science.
When: April 13th, 2018
Where: EMU Amphitheater
- 11:30-12:00 Environmental Racism Global Issues
- 12:30-1:30 Know Your Rights Training
- 2:00-2:30 No Jordan Cove Pipeline!
- Passport Raffle
- Art Station
- Hit the Pipeline
- Bean Bag Toss
- Print Making
- Interactive Map and Timeline